Online Diary miss torayaki : IT WILL RAIN

Sunday 4 December 2011

IT WILL RAIN

dari pagi membawa ke malam asik dengar lagu


start meleleh keluaq air liur dengar lirik lagu seperti ini:

"if you ever leave me baby
leave some morphine at my door
cause it will took  a whole medication
to realize what we used to have
we dont have it anymore"

dengar rangkap seterusnya terus meleleh air liur:-

"cause there'll be no sunlight if i lose you baby
there'll be no clear skies if i lose you baby
just like the clouds,my eyes will do the same
if you walk away,everyday it will rain,rain,rain"

tapi kene hati2 sebabnya dalam lirik ni ada part mengagungkan2 cinta manusia lebih daripada TUHAN.ye ler kalau dah sayang bebeno takkan sampai boleh lupakan TUHAN.

"there's no religion that could save me
no matter how long my knees are on the floor
so keep in mind all the sacrifices i'm making
will keep you by my side, will keep you from walking out the door"








Kalau Anda Suka Entry Ini Like dan Comment

0 ahli mesyuarat tingkap:

Post a Comment

 
Copyright © . All Right Reserved by Lyssa Faizureen